Brace yourselves for a spine-tingling experience as the historic Smiths Falls Heritage House Museum opens its doors after hours for the annual Haunted Heritage House event. If you dare to step into the eerie ambiance of the 1860s home under the cover of night, mark your calendars for Oct. 20, 21, 27 and 28.
The Frightful Encounter
The museum, steeped in history, promises an unforgettable night of chills and thrills from 7 to 9 p.m. on the aforementioned dates. Visitors are encouraged to drop in anytime within this window, but beware, entry to the haunted house is on a first-come, first-serve basis. As the clock strikes seven, embark on a chilling tour that will challenge your courage and test your nerves.
A Ghoulish Treat Awaits
After braving the haunting tour, visitors can soothe their jangled nerves with a cup of homemade apple cider and indulge in seasonal treats. But that’s not all – explore the museum’s grounds and partake in the excitement of the Community Pumpkin Carving Contest. Cast your vote for the most creatively carved pumpkin and be part of the Halloween spirit that permeates the atmosphere.
How to Join the Frightful Fun
To secure your spot in this hair-raising adventure, tickets can be purchased at the Haunted Heritage House’s Eventbrite page: sfhauntedhouse.eventbrite.ca. Hurry, as the tickets are limited and selling fast.
Get in Touch with the Spirits
For more information about this spooktacular event, reach out to the Smiths Falls Heritage House Museum at 613-283-6311 or drop them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t miss this chance to experience the supernatural side of history in a night filled with ghostly encounters, seasonal delights, and community camaraderie. Dare to enter, if you dare to venture into the Haunted Heritage House.
• Parents and/ or guardians must accompany their children (ages 12 and under) through the house and it is at their discretion to decide if this event is appropriate for their children.
• Online ticket sales will close 12 hours before each event. Limited tickets will be available at the Museum on the night of the event and are on a first come, first served basis.
• Usual wait times to get into the Haunted House are 5-10 minutes and are first come, first served. Thank you for your patience.
1. What are my transportation/ parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is an on-site parking lot (11 Old Slys Road) and another lot across the road from the venue at Lower Reach Park.
2. What can I bring into the event?
You are welcome to bring your own flashlights for your tour. Please dress appropriately for the weather as line ups will be outside of the Haunted House.
3. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact the museum with any inquiries by calling 613-283-6311 or by email at email@example.com
4. What’s the refund policy?
Tickets are refundable up to the day before the event.
5. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please bring your proof of purchase either printed or on your cell phone.